Fields of Life is committed to sharing the Christian faith by collaborating with local communities and churches in East Africa to bring about positive change through the provision of quality education, clean water, health promotion and other community based projects.
At Fields of Life, it is our passionate desire to see local partners and churches, throughout Central East Africa, strengthened and empowered to be the drivers of change in their own communities; so that children especially, are nurtured and developed to realize their potential by bringing hope and future to their nations.
It is our ambition over the next five years, from 2016-2020, to positively impact 500,000 of the most vulnerable and marginalized people and to see their lives transformed.
Our Core Values
- God Led and People Centric: Where God is honored in all that we do and people, regardless of race, religion and ethnic background are treated with respect, dignity and love.
- Community Orientated: A sense of belonging is nurtured across all operations of the organization whereby all donors, volunteers, staff, directors, beneficiaries and other stakeholders feel part of the Fields of Life family and movement.
- Our ‘Can Do’ attitude to continually innovate and respond with creative solutions to opportunities and challenges that are presented.
- Good stewardship with the highest standard of accountability, transparency and integrity is upheld at all times to ensure effective management and governance of Fields of Life.
- Our Passion to be part of what God is doing in East Africa, striving for excellence in all that we do, while serving poor and marginalized communities.
- Joy: We also love that this journey is an adventure, one of joy and celebration that the Fields of Life family and community can live, share and participate in together
Click here to view our Statement of Faith.